What we liked:
- Easy to install
- Includes battery with long life
- Very long range
What we did not like:
- Delays reported for some units
- No lux sensor
- not pet immune
Tips for Linkind PIR Motion Sensor
- Needed to be placed 8-9 feet off the floor for better detection
- 3V replaceable lithium battery is included and has a lifespan of up to 2 years
How to configure with SmartThings:
- Open SmartThings app, go to add device and scan.
- It will find “Thing”.
- Go to Smartthings IDE website and look for “Thing” under devices.
- Edit and change to Zigbee Motion Detector and select update.
- Open back cover of Motion and hold the reset button until red light flashes.
- Immediately go the ST app and scan for devices again. It will find the motion again.
Last update on 2021-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API